DAY 1 - MARRAKESH-OUARZAZATE
- Breakfast at hotel and departure to Ouarzazat via Taddart and Tichka a beautiful landscape in the heart of Atlas mountains. Colorful valleys, Berber villages high up on the hillsides, make this a picturesque drive. And when we get to Tizi'n Tichka Pass, we’ll be at the highest point in the Atlas Mountains. The architecture and the histories are sure to impress you.
- Arrival at lunch time at Kasbah of Taourirt and departure to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site used for more films than any other location in Morocco; including, Lawrence of Arabia and The Gladiator .(lunch in the Kasbah).
- Hotel check-in,
DAY 2 - OUARZAZATE-MERZOUGA (SAHARA)
- After breakfast, visit of the Cinematographic studio of Ouarzazate.
- And departure to Merzouga via Todra Gorge and a chance to photograph the spectacular scenery
- Take jeep
- Camel ride in dunes of Merzouga to assist of sunset
- Dinner and overnight in the luxury tent. Bivouac in The Sahara